Saturday, October 1, 2011

hanging on by a thread...

Blankie

Linus's Finn's blankie is literally hanging on by a thread. Seconds after I took this photo, I turned around and it was gone. Then there goes Finn into the next room with blankie wrapped around his head. This started out with a small hole, and now a week later the whole corner is about to fall off.

I was hoping blankie could make it to Christmas to be repaired by GG. Unfortunately, I don't think it will make it until then. I took blankie away, in hopes to mail it off to GG, but that lead to lots of tears and questions on how long it will take for GG to send it back.

So, GG, be watching your mailbox. I'm going to mail a dirty blankie to you Monday. Hopefully it will be able to be repaired! And hopefully we won't have too many more tears! :)

No comments: