Sunday, August 7, 2011

slip 'n slide

Cullen had it figured out!

Finn's version was crawling.
Then he decided to just sit and watch. :)

Sean had the good idea to buy a slip in slide for the boys. We've got tons of room in the side yard, with 6 water spigots. (Where to original owner had his garden.) AND it's a great way to burn up some energy in the afternoon! The boys had a great time today playing in the water. :)

Reminds me of my childhood, playing on our Crocodile Mile.... "You run, you slide, you hit the bump and take a dive!" I remember singing the commercial jingle with my brother and sister as we played on it outside. :)

1 comment:

Courtney Marchbank said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Crocodile Mile. Can you imagine the memories they're making right now? I am smiling from ear-to-ear thinking about how much FUN we had on that thing! The catchy little jingle probably helped! Great idea!