Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hot Wheels, $100, and a pea

Hot Wheels vs. old window pane
Hot Wheels won.

Early into our stay at this house (day nine to be exact), Sean and I were still busy unpacking and trying to get settled, which left the boys to their own devices. Unfortunately that ended with a broken window. Finn threw a little Hot Wheels car and it broke the window. It just makes me shake my head.... That window (probably) has survived 63 years in this house, and it only lasted 9 days with the McCaffery boys. :(

Sean has spent the majority of today installing a new one, which will save us about $100. We just have to go back, the Quality Glass guy didn't measure right... we need 1/8" taken off one side.

Another Finn story... tonight at dinner he told me he put a blueberry in his nose. I said no, you can't fit a blueberry in your little nose. A couple of minutes later he sneezed 2 times and a pea came out of his nose. Which, of course, made him and Cullen laugh HYSTERICALLY. Silly boy stuck a pea in his nose!! What in the world??

I CANNOT WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO START!!


1 comment:

This Aldridge Family said...

Life with two boys...never dull!! How funny!