Wednesday, August 24, 2011

1st day of school for 2 of the 3 boys

After picking Cullen up at school this afternoon.

Sean and Cullen after their 1st day of school!

Cullen this morning before heading to Kindergarten.

Yay! The first day of school is behind 2 of the 3 boys here. Cullen was SO excited this morning to get to school. He told me in the car on the way to school, "I think this is going to be a great day, I'm going to have so much fun!" That's my Cullen, he loves life, EVERYTHING is exciting. And indeed, he did have a great day. He was so excited to show me his artwork from today, and tell me about everything. I think he was most excited to eat lunch at school! He's never done that before. :) Much to my surprise he ate everything I packed him, EXCEPT the 2 Oreo's.. go figure. I think he's got a great teacher that will keep this crazy boy in line.

Sean had a great first day too. He spent the whole day on campus. He is anxiously awaiting his bike to arrive, so he can ride to campus everyday. :) We dropped him off this morning and he walked home this afternoon.

Little Finn can't wait for his first day! It's good for him to see Cullen go (and to the same school). He will go for a little bit Friday, while I have a parent's meeting. Then he officially starts on Tuesday.

No comments: