Thursday, May 27, 2010

planting

Dad digging a hole for the Linden Tree.

The lilac bush


The Linden tree is set.

Our little cherry tree.
Hopefully we'll have some cherries for
homemade cherry pies in 3 years!!

Blowing bubbles with grandma.

Cullen's sunflowers he planted at school are doing well.
I can finally see some oregano, but no parsley or basil...
not sure they are going to make it!

My poor dad, everytime he visits I have him do some kind of project (constructing and hanging my kitchen window cornice board, hanging cabinets in the garage, and now digging holes and planting trees). He even taught me how to prune the trees. This visit was no different... But our backyard finally looks like a backyard now! We still have work to do, but the trees are an awesome addition. Thank you Dad!! :)

No comments: