Friday, April 6, 2012

Stations of the Cross

When we moved here, it didn't take long for Sean and I to notice the Stations of the Cross outside along a trail. We walk part of that trail every time we take the boys on a bike ride/walk around Lake St. Mary. I quickly put it on my list of things to do here. And here we are! We had a nice day for it (sun was finally out), but it was still cold in the high 40*'s.


My grandma told me that the booklet her church hands out for Stations of the Cross was printed right here at ND and the pictures taken on this very trail. Small world!



Station #12, Jesus dies on the cross.
This is actually the part of the trail we always pass.


Me with my "rosary buddy" Freda (sp?)
She was a war bride (she's from Germany) and a fellow Army wife.
Freda and I have become friends, after meeting at the grotto. I
made it my New Years Resolution to pray the rosary at the grotto
at least once a week. So far, so good! :)

I had Cullen bring his Stations of the Cross book
he made at school.

No comments: