Sunday, November 1, 2009

heart warming


Today as I was dropping Cullen off for his SEEDS class (his Sunday School class); the teachers were asking the kids what they are thankful for. I stood behind Cullen, curious to what he'd say. First he said his home. Then he said Daddy. Then he kept repeating something that the teacher didn't understand. She turned to me and said he keeps saying something about a stand? Then Cullen turned to me and said it- "Kyrgyzstan" I told the teacher, Ohh, he's saying Kyrgyzstan, that's where my husband is right now. Cullen smiled, I understood him. He was just talking about Daddy. In case you're wondering, I did not make his thankful list... Action Man won out over me.

One more short Cullen story. Before Cullen's last Little Gym class, he was making the usual rounds- greeting all the other kids before class started. His teacher said to me- "Cullen is so social! You just don't see kids his age so outgoing." The story of my life.

No comments: