Wednesday, October 28, 2009

more Halloween fun

Cullen putting eyes on the ghosts

For some reason, I think he ate a few eyes too...

Helping clean out the pumpkin.
(now I need to clean the floor)

Cullen making his scary face

Cullen wanted me to be scary too.
(Cullen took this picture, not bad! Finn had knocked the candle
over inside the pumpkin twice before we got to this point.)

My mom got me a Halloween Cookbook, and Cullen could hardly wait to start making the fun treats. The other day we made some ghosts.
Tonight we carved our pumpkin. Cullen wanted no part of using his hands to clean it out, he opted for a spoon. He wanted to do a scary pumpkin- so above is my interpretation of a scary pumpkin. Notice the stitches? He got into a sword fight.
We toasted the pumpkin seeds too. Of course I had to bribe Cullen to try one. He finally gave in and actually liked them.

No comments: