Thursday, March 28, 2013

March is over... already??

Finn at the FLC egg hunt.
 A funny Finn story-  A few nights ago, I couldn't get Finn to go to bed.  He kept coming out of his room to ask questions.  I've decided he's got a busy mind. or has some good bedtime stall tactic questions stored up there...  He said- "Mom, what do they do with port-a-potties when they're all done?  I think they take them to the guys house and they flush them down there."

Sean has ordered his cap and gown and class ring.... won't be long.

Oldie, but a goodie

After saying our Guardian Angel prayer last night, Cullen told me all about Saint Michael.  He told me there was a big battle in Heaven and the angels had to fight against the devil.  It was hard, but the angels won.  And that Saint Michael was the greatest fighter.  They kicked the devil out and now he has to live in Hell.  I was surprised that he knew so much about it and asked him where he learned it.  I asked him if it was the Atrium.  He never did answer.  I asked the Atrium teacher today, while I was volunteering for Finn's class.  She said that Cullen has been interested in the Saint's book in Atrium lately and he read it all for himself there.  :)

After leaving Atrium, Finn and I walked through the Gym, where Cullen was having lunch.  We went by to say hi to him.  He was quiet and didn't have much to say.  We told him good-bye and were leaving when he came running up to me and gave me a big hug.  So sweet!  Won't be long and my biggest boy won't want to hug me in front of his friends anymore.  My sweet Cullen... I love those moments!

No comments: