Friday, March 1, 2013

brave boy

My child? brave boy!

holding a lizard

hahaha!

Thursday (also a surprise dress down day!), someone visited the school with a lizard and snake.  We didn't hear about it until dinner.  BOYS!  You would think that would be exciting enough, that you would talk about it the minute you get in the car.  Nope.  I did hear that he got no smiles taken right away... priorities! 

Cullen told us that if you wanted, you could hold his lizard and snake.  From what little information I gathered... not many kids wanted to hold or touch his animals.  :)  This man also had toads, but didn't let the kids hold them because he thought the kids wouldn't like the way the back/ribs feel.  Cullen laughed and talked about playing with them this summer.  I wonder if he didn't let the kids handle the toads because they will pee all over!?!

Anyway, I'm proud of him for being brave and holding those slimy reptiles!

No comments: