Sunday, February 26, 2012

random thoughts by Cullen

I am grouchy when I have to go to my rom (room).
A punishment of his....

Cullen's book about Feelings....
I feel silly when: I go on a chip. (trip)
I feel angry when: I git (get) bit.
That one cracks me up. In the picture he drew the 2 places
Finn bit him (pretty bad) not long ago.
Don't worry, I solved that problem... Finn doesn't bite Cullen anymore. :)
I feel scared when: I see litning (lightning).
I feel good when: I go to shokog (Chicago).
He is doing a great job sounding out words!! I love his spelling and handwriting! :)
Cullen at a friend's birthday party.
Ice skating at Compton Ice Arena on ND campus.
Another interesting remark Cullen made after a haircut Thursday.... His neck was itchy from all the freshly cut little hairs and he said "This is bothering me, I feel like Jesus on the cross!"

No comments: