Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sesame Street Live

Keegan, Finn, Cullen, and Isaiah

the Sesame Street gang

Finn loved seeing Boo-Boo (Elmo)


Sesame Street puts on several free shows at Fort Carson every year to talk to the kiddos about deployments. It's a nice show and they give out those free light up Elmo toys as you come in. I took Cullen a few years ago, and he thought the show was okay... he just had fun playing with his buddy Isaiah. Finn really enjoyed the show, and LOVED Elmo... or Boo-Boo, as he calls him. :) Finn also started saying Keegan's name the same night. Keegan is the first non-family person he has called by name. :)

On another note, I may be starting to potty train much sooner than I planned. Finn has been staying dry all morning and peeing in the toilet a few times each day before nap. We'll see how it goes, I guess I'll just follow his lead.

No comments: