Sunday, August 1, 2010

my boys are growing up...


I can't believe how fast the boys are growing up! Cullen is reading up a storm. He spotted that Super Friends book when we were out last week, so I bought it for him. He's reading it with little to no mistakes now. It's a huge step up from the Bob Books, and we aren't even all the way through them yet!

In other news, Finn peed in the toilet for the first time last night! I knew it would happen soon. :) He was so proud and he laughed and laughed. He wants to be a big boy like Cullen so bad. I'm not going to start potty training him yet, he's still so young. I guess I'll just keep offering it to him before bath time.

It won't be long and I'll have one in school and the other in big boy underwear....

POST EDIT- Finn told me he had to go potty right before nap today, I let him try and he did it again!! Yay Finn!

I should add, Finn is talking a lot now! One Sean's favorite things Finn says is "get 'em, get 'em, get 'em" as he runs after Cullen to rough-house. :) Boys.

1 comment:

This Aldridge Family said...

glad to know that you're not potty-training yet either...it seems like such a slow process for boys- Trinity was much quicker!