Monday, August 9, 2010

Deep Thoughts... by Cullen

Just a taste of our (random!) daily conversations. :)

The other day we were driving somewhere and Cullen asked, out of nowhere, "Mom, why do people eat brains?" What? Cullen, why do you think people eat brains? Cullen- "I saw it on TV." I have no idea, Cullen... I guess some people in other countries eat brain, I'm not sure. Cullen- "Where, who eats the brains?" I dunno, maybe Africa... I replied. (I'm not sure WHO in the heck eats brain... I just said Africa ((another country he's heard of recently)), and Cullen was satisfied with my answer.)

Then today in the car... Cullen said "Mom, you sure have a nice name." What is my name, Cullen? "Your name is Ashley. I think everyone in our family has a nice name, mom." I do too, Cullen. "But some people don't have nice names." Like who, Cullen? "I dunno, probably the people that eat brains."

No comments: