Sunday, April 25, 2010

making dinner

Finn really wanted to play Wii too, so Cullen helped. :)

Finn watching Cullen play Wii.
No, Cullen does not have pants on. :)

Cullen playing a serious game of Spiderman!

Caught with a hand in the cookie jar!
(And wearing only one shoe and a random hat...)

Cullen's latest masterpiece. It's amazing watching him progress...
now his people have hands, fingers, feet, and toes.
Maybe I'll see the trunk next?

Here are some pictures from tonight while I was making dinner... The picture Cullen drew is of him falling off The Giving Tree. You can see the green tree with a few apples falling off. This is his first artwork without a sun, in this one it's raining. I also like watching his penmanship change, he's gaining better control resulting in his name becoming smaller.

Well, Sean made it to Africa okay. He sounds super busy and I'm not sure how often I will hear from him. I've already had one FRG incident involving a wife, good to have the first one behind me. Finn keeps asking for Daddy, then Cullen tells him... He's in Africa, Finn. Ohh, our unique life. Finn is adding more words everyday. He now says: poop, car (said like an east coaster) shoe, no!, baby, juice, dirty, mama, dada, hi, bye, dog... I think that's all. I've noticed that's he working hard to say Cullen, that one will be soon.

Finn is turning out to be quite the little booger. The other day he had a Dr.'s appt and he did great the whole thing; the Dr. was commenting on how good he was being, how cute he is, etc. Then while the Dr. was talking to me, Finn realized he could open the lever door knob, so he kept trying to escape. Once he realized he was getting no where, he got mad. After picking himself up off the ground, he went over to the Dr. as she was writing, and hit her in the leg. It was very deliberate and very embarrassing! He got in trouble and as the Dr. left the made a mad dash and took off down the hallway. I grabbed his coat and my purse and ran after him... but not before he opened some other patient's door and went in. I heard a woman say "Well, hi buddy." We had a very similar experience at church this morning! He hit the poor woman kneeling next to us. Luckily she has two young boys herself, so she just laughed. What a stinker! I guess that is how he thinks life goes, only really having Cullen to model from.... (yikes!)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Awww....I miss my boys! So cute of Cullen to help Finny with the Wii. Cullen is such an artist! I'm really impressed with his picture...you can really tell what everything is (from the tree to the rain clouds)! And, go figure...Finn eating?! Glad he's talking more! Can't wait to start hearing "CoCo!" :)