Tuesday, April 27, 2010

goings-on





Here are some pictures from my camera on my phone. The boys are playing at our mall's playland. When I told the boys it was time to go, Finn took off!! I thought, surely he's not going to leave the play area. I was wrong. I grabbed the stroller, everyone's shoes and my purse and ran after him! Then I yelled to Cullen over my shoulder to hurry up. Cullen then started wailing, thinking I was leaving without him (I was around the corner by then). Finn was still trucking it as fast as his little legs would carry him, never looking back. Cullen caught up to him at the doors then OPENED it for him! What the heck, Cullen. Finally Finn was trapped between the doors leaving the mall. And the little booger refused to get into his stroller. My favorite part was a cute middle-aged couple walking towards the exit laughing at me as Cullen was wailing and I was yelling I'm not leaving you, I've got to catch your brother! Funny, one thinks I'm leaving him and the other is trying to leave me!! These boys, I swear!!

One other note near and dear to me... my oldest has officially learned to tie his shoes. We have been working in it for a few weeks and tonight he did it all by himself 3 times in a row! He is growing up so fast. He's also started sounding words out. He can read some simple words. No doubt he'll be ready for kindergarten (in fall 2011)!!

No comments: