Thursday, September 3, 2009

sick house


Wow! Our whole family has fought the flu this week. It started with Cullen, which ended up cancelling Finn's first birthday party. He then gave it to Sean about 36 hours later. Sean got it bad and had to go to the ER to make the vomiting stop. About 24 hours later little Finn got it. Luckily he didn't get it too bad, he just threw up 3 times. About 36 hours later (last night) I got it. I was so sure I'd make it without getting it at all... ohh well. What a week! Hopefully this will be our only bout with the flu this year. Ahhhh, the joys of the cold and flu season with children....

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Yuck, I hope this is your last bout too! A bunch of the kids in my class have that and Josh has a sore throat...I hope I don't get it Winfield weekend! I guess I'd rather have it now, than later!