Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the apple doesn't fall far...

Ohh Cullen, he is such a trip!

My conversation with Cullen's teacher today went as follows:
Mrs. Titus-"Cullen talks a lot!"
me- "I knooooow..."
Mrs. Titus- "Really, it's non-stop..."
me- "Yeah, the kid has got a lot to say."
Mrs. Titus- "Ohh, it's perfectly fine, he's such a great kid! Real calm and nice."

Hummm... did she just say he's real calm??? My Cullen? Wow. That is not a word I would use to describe him... Can't wait to see if that continues.

On the drive home I asked who he played with today.
Cullen- "I playeded with Taryn."
me- "Ohh, good."
Cullen- "I playeded with Taryn because she loves me. She told me."
Cullen changing subjects....
"Mom, those houses are ridiculous"
me- "Why are they ridiculous, Cullen?"
Cullen- "I'm very disappointed, they don't look like ours."

Cullen to Sean in the men's restroom:
"Hurry up dad, I don't have time for your games!"

Cullen while putting stickers on paper:
"Ohh mom, ohh no." Shaking his head. "I am not a girl. I am not. I am not a girl."
me- "I know Cullen."
Cullen- "There is a Tinkerbell sticker on here. Those are for girls. I am a boy."

Ha! And Sean always said, "There's only one Sean McCaffery." I'm not so sure...

No comments: