Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lake Saint Joseph on campus

First paddle boat ride for the boys.

What better view can you ask for?  I'll miss that Golden Dome...

Cullen jumping off the dock.

Finn wants to jump too...

I love his form! :)
Sean and I were asked to be the co-chairs of FLC (Family Life Committee) it's the MBA's version of the Army's FRG (Family Readiness Group).  We agreed, and I was asked to head the playgroup portion.  We meet every Tuesday morning.  This was the first one I have planned.  I've been wanting to go to the beach at Saint Joseph Lake.... I'm so glad we went!  It is a lot of fun.  Finn has already asked if we can go there everyday!! :)  The FLC playgroup was a success too.... 7 other families came.  I imagine the boys and I will do this a lot... it's close, free, and fun!  Not to mention the boys are good and worn out!!

No comments: