Friday, June 22, 2012

Worlds of Fun/Children's Museum

The boys loved reading the map.


It was a HOT day!

We met all the Peanuts characters.
 The boys thought that Charlie Brown was Caillou.  :)


Finn and his alter-ego Linus.  Finn told him he has a blankie too.

The boys LOVED this ride, we rode it several times.


Poor Finn, not tall enough for Fury of the Nile yet.


Cullen's Angry Birds.

Playing with Mason.  :)
We took the boys to Worlds of Fun while in Kansas.  It was soooo hot, but at least there were no lines!  I think Cullen felt like we had been holding out on him... not bringing him sooner.  I can hardly believe that he is one inch away from riding the big roller coasters... YIKES!  It sure was a fun day for thrill-seeking boys.

I also met my friend Emily and, her son, Mason at the Children's Museum.  It was so fun!  We ran into my third grade teacher Mrs. Mahoney, who volunteers there.  She loved meeting my boys.  In fact she met them earlier in the week when my parents brought the boys.  She told me that it's obvious that Cullen loves life.  Funny she saw that in him too.... that's what my mom has been saying for years!  Cullen just talked and talked to her.  It was really sweet.

No comments: