Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation!

Start spreading the news.... I'm starting 1st grade....


Cullen received the "Best Manners" Award.  :)

With Grandma and Papa.

Cullen and Johann... two peas in a pod!

Cullen with buddies Johann and Kenneth.

With his teachers, Mrs. Lohr and Mrs. V.


Ice cream cake! :)

We celebrated Cullen's Kindergarten Graduation on Thursday night.  We were lucky to have my parents, grandma, sister and brother-in-law there too!  The program was very cute!  My favorite song was "Start Spreading the News, I'm Starting 1st Grade".  Mrs. Lohr awarded each student with an award... Cullen's was perfect... good manners!  She said "He might not always use his manners, but he can remind everyone else when they're not using theirs!"  HA!  That's my boy!

What a fun night!  We were so happy to share it with family!

No comments: