Thursday, June 28, 2012

Silverhawks Baseball

Cullen being goofy... go figure!


I think they enjoyed the splash park and playground more than the game!


Sean and I were asked to co-chair the FLC (Family Life Committee) with another MBA couple.  It's really similar to what Sean and I did for the FRG (Family Readiness Group) in the Army.  I think that's why we were voluntold asked to help. :)  The other couple are planning most of the outings, but want us in charge of the playgroup which meets EVERY Tuesday.  YIKES.  Luckily Finn won't have preschool on Tuesdays next year, so that will be our "date" every week.

Anyway, the other couple planned this event for the families.  The Silverhawks are South Bend's minor league baseball team.  Sadly, Sean couldn't go... he's studying for 2 finals tomorrow.  The boys had a blast and went right to bed!  I'm off to watch the news, I think the camera man got Cullen playing in the splash park.  It broke 100* today, so I wouldn't be surprised if they mention the kids cooling off.

No comments: