Friday, June 18, 2010

VBS


Cullen had Vacation Bible School this week. He told me this morning, on the drive there- "Mom, I just love Vacation Bible School." It's quite the step-up from VBS of my youth, the teens run it (with help from parent volunteers), they come home with really cool crafts, and have awesome snacks each day, and lots of big painted boxes made into props.

His teacher asked me Tuesday if Cullen is always so serious. What? My child, serious???!? No, he's not! He's ornery and doesn't know a stranger. Today his teacher told me they could hear Cullen singing the songs the loudest today, and that he was really jamming! :) It was really fun hearing him talk about what they learned that day. His favorite was when (Apostle) Paul was bit by a snake and shook it into the fire, but he wasn't hurt.

No comments: