Tuesday, June 22, 2010

60th Wedding Anniversary

I love them!

"A leader is one that knows the way, goes the way,
and shows the way."
-John C. Maxwell

My grandparents are pillars of their church and community;
such natural leaders! That quote makes me think of them...
I know that they have shown me the way.


The family, minus Helene and Ray.

All the cousins, minus Ray.




cake table

cousins

more cousins- helping get the food ready

Another red headed cousin :)

getting ready to cut the cake

Cullen and Uncle Andy

Cullen and his two sidekicks :)

Gosh, I am so blessed to have my grandparents!! They are an incredible example of love.. love to each other, to God, to country, and to everyone they meet. I cannot say enough good things about them and all the fond memories I have because of them. They are good people and I love them. I am blessed to have them in my life. I pray I can be half as kind, loving, generous, happy, thoughtful, godly, or inspirational as they are. I am so thankful we are all able to get together and celebrate them.

No comments: