Monday, May 11, 2009

Josh and Coco's wedding weekend

My three handsome boys after the reception.

Saying goodnight to Coco

Cullen being ornery with the groomsmen.

Finn finally fell asleep at the reception.
(briefly...)

Cullen running in circles with the nephews.

Waiting for the ceremony to start



Hanging out with the flower girls!

Helping Courtney get poofed

mmmm mimosas

A tired ring bearer and father of the bride...

with the beautiful bride

We had a great time at my sister and brother in law's wedding! We were relieved that Cullen cooperated as the ring bearer! He did his job just as we asked. When it was time to walk back down the aisle at the end of the ceremony, he took off running after the flower girls. :) I wish I had more pictures, but it flew by... so I can't wait to see the professional pictures! Cullen was in his element at the reception!! He was such a ham, hanging out with the groomsmen and running with Josh's nephews. He found himself in the middle of the action several times- in the middle of the groomsmen as they chanted their soccer stuff, and right next to Coco during the maid of honor's toast... Congratulations, Courtney and Josh!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Great pictures! You'll have to send me those...especially the one of Cullen and me at the end of the night!

I had no idea Cullen was in the middle of the soccer chant until the next morning! Josh told me his face was priceless!

Glad you all had a good time! We did too! :)