Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finn Finn is 9 months old


Look Maw, one hand...




signing more

Finn is now 9 months old! He's still doing the low-crawl everywhere and he is FAST. He's still getting up on his knees and rocking, but then drops to his belly and moves out. He's starting to pull up onto low things, and can stand up when holding onto something. He's on a pretty good schedule now sleeping until 4:30 am then back to sleep until 7:30. I'm enjoying it, it will change once more teeth come in. He's not giving up nursing, but will take formula in sippy cups with meals. He's loving the finger foods, he gets mad when we give him baby food...

One big note for him this month, is he started signing back to me. Although his "more" sign isn't perfect, it's clear it is what he is saying. He joins his hands and moves them up and down. He's been signing for about a week and a half now. I'm proud of him, Cullen didn't sign until he was 14 months old (and I started working with both of them at 6-7 months).

I should also mention that I've been hearing "ma ma ma ma ma" the last few days. I'm beginning to think he's saying it to me on purpose. I normally hear it when he's tired or hungry...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Wow...he's looking older! And we saw him 3 weeks ago!