Thursday, April 11, 2013

out of the mouths of babes...

I love preschool artwork!

Finn has said a few funny things lately, I don't want to forget them.  :)  Swim lessons have started back up at the Knute Rockne Memorial.  As we were leaving the boys were curious about Knute's bronze bust that we always walk by...  Cullen asked if he was dead, I told him yes they built this building after he died and named it after him.  Cullen asked how he died.  I told him he was killed in a plane crash in Kansas.  Then Cullen asked if he broke into pieces.  ???  To which Finn was quick to answer- "Yeah Cullen, look at him... he doesn't have any arms."  Ha.

Yesterday, I was busy working on upcoming events for the FLC and Finn came in and climbed onto my lap.  He told me (for the 3rd time recently) that he wants to marry me when he grows up.  My little sweetheart.  :)  I told him I'm already married to his daddy and he will marry a nice girl someday when he grows up... a long time from now.  He didn't seem happy with my response.

No comments: