Friday, March 23, 2012

Dirty hands, clean soul.



A link to a news article.

Another news article link.


Raymond Francis Braun from Courtney Marchbank on Vimeo.



I swear my grandpa walked on water. He could not have been a better man, husband, father, grandfather, great-grandfather, friend, neighbor, or role model. He touched SO MANY lives!! So many reached out to our family after his passing, many we never knew of. He inspires me to be a better person. I am so blessed to have had him in life for so long! He will be sorely missed, but his memories live on in me. Thankfully I have many, many wonderful memories to draw from. I can almost hear his sweet laugh all the way from heaven....

So, Papa... Until I'm "off like a dirty shirt", I promise to "put (my) shoes on Lucy, don't you know you're in the city." So no one needs to "put the bee on (me)." I love you!! XOXO, your little Chirp

No comments: