Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

Poppers!! Always a favorite.


Finn started helping himself to the poppers...

Happy 2012!!

Toasting to 2012.

Waiting for the cuckoo to come out of the clock.

Visiting with great papa and gg on New Years Day.

Finn thought the poppers were hilarious!

Finn helping Daddy shovel. :)


The boys had a great time making paths in the snow.

The grotto after the rosary last night. It sure was pretty with the glistening snow!
I ran into my buddy, Brother John from Kansas City again. He asked how things were in Topeka. :) There were so few people there last night, that I had to lead the last section of the rosary. Pressure! I've never done that before (lead the rosary for others)... but I did just fine. :)
The lights on the upper left are from inside the golden dome.


The last part of our drive back to IN was like a blizzard.
We ended up with between 8 and 9 inches!
We are having flashbacks to our Fort Drum days...
actually I think Fort Drum was worse! (thankfully)

No comments: