Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cullen's 6th b-day party

putt-putt under blacklights

Singing Happy Birthday to Cullen.

Finn took a large bite out of the frosting when I
put my camera away... too tempting!

Getting ready to bowl!


Finn's first time ever bowling.
He really thought he was a big boy! ;)
Here he is doing one of his infamous happy-dances
after rolling the ball...


Pizza, cake and ice cream!
Evan climbed under the table for the picture...

What energy 12 little boys have!!

My futile attempt at a group picture. :)

Riding the junior go-karts.
The highlight for most of the boys!

Little Finn was a good little guy. I'd been telling
him all week that he couldn't ride b/c he wasn't
4 yet. He did great, didn't whine at all watching
the big boys ride! I'm proud of him, that couldn't have been easy for my
tractor/truck/train/anything-with-wheels loving boy!!

Cullen did great bowling! He really likes it. :)
He also got a strike today!! So exciting for the birthday boy!

We invited all the boys in Cullen's class to his birthday party. Surprisingly, all of them came. Also surprising to me, all but 2 of the parents left during the party and came back at the end to pick up their kid. Wow, was that exhausting.. it was like herding cats!! But, Cullen and Finn had a great time... so it was worth it!

No comments: