Sunday, March 27, 2011

our resident plumber returns...

Our jaw-jetting son with blankie fresh out of the dryer.
(Blankie was almost a casualty of Water Wars IV.)

As I'm cooking dinner in peace Friday night (should've been my first clue), I hear water running upstairs. I thought Finn had turned on the water in the garden tub. Then I hear dripping noise on the ceiling. Not good. I run upstairs to find Finn by the toilet in the master bathroom... water pouring over the sides, water ALL over the ground. Once again, I find myself running to the basement to turn off the water to the house. I had to pull wads and wads of kleenex out of the toilet. Luckily, that was all this time... no toys. I had just opened a new box of kleenex in our bathroom, and a good two inches of kleenex were missing from the box... This child is something else, he's literally into everything.

I have to laugh though, the good Lord gave me two healthy, mischievous, honest to goodness BOYS. Real life, in your face, handsome, rough and tumble, loving BOYS. Honestly, they are ALL BOY, all the time. I can't wait to see who they become and where life takes them.

On another note... The boys are loving pistachios lately. Cullen called them "shamrocks" (he's since figured it out) and Finn calls them "mashed potatoes". :)

No comments: