Wednesday, August 26, 2009

action man (in more ways than one)

Finn getting a better view
(If Finn is quiet, I always check here first...)

Am I in trouble?

my littlest action man

Action Man! ta ta ta-da!

Is this a mini-Sean or what??
Sean brought back this Action Man toy for Cullen from whatever-stan. (I'm not going to attempt to spell it) It has pretty much taken over as Cullen's favorite toy. It's a foreign version of GI Joe, but a nice size and you can take off his combat boots and camo pants (chock-full of lead, I'm sure). Poor Finn thinks it's his, maybe Daddy will bring him back one when he goes back.
Action Man has been LOTS of places with us, included church several times. At church Cullen shares beloved Action Man with his little friend Isabella and her two sisters. Although, they aren't quite sure what to do with Mr. Action Man.... :)

No comments: