Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Belf's shenanigans...

Belf's self portrait.

He even remembered Cullen's birthday! The boys enjoyed cookies for breakfast!

Finn's response to Belf's self portrait...

Love his artwork!

What does a fox say? Our elf knows pop culture. :)

Belf brought some Christmas jokes.

Hanging from the ceiling.. that's what we do here.

You do the crime, you do the time!

Belf even had his own quilt!

Potato sack races!

Belf helped St. Nick deliver new ornaments to the boys.

Belf wanted Patch to get in on the fun... even tho he hadn't arrived yet.

Swinging from the staircase.
The boys continued to enjoy Belf the elf this year.  I got busted once by Cullen... He asked me why I was holding Belf while watching TV, I told him I was asking him how the boys did that day.  He seemed to buy it... for now!

No comments: