Sunday, June 30, 2013

Farewell Party

We had about 15 little boys over Saturday for a Farewell Party. We rented a bounce house and had lots of drinks and Popsicles on ice. Hopefully this last chance to tell friends goodbye will make the transition easier for the boys. 

Everyone had a great time and luckily there were no injuries!  Finn was a little upset that more of his friends couldn't make the party... There was a birthday party scheduled at the same time. :(  Ohh well, preschool is different. 

Sean and I were exhausted at the end of the day. And we had our friends (Wilson's & Coulter's) over to BBQ and take home condiments from our fridge, later that night. I wish I had gotten pics that evening too...

Today was our first day with packers...  Won't be long and we'll be in KC.  John, a retired attorney that lives up the street, one of my rosary friends, stopped by to check on me today. He saw the packing truck and hasn't seen me at the rosary... It was nice to catch up with him. He hugged me goodbye. I sure will miss the friends I made here. I really need to track down Frieda before we leave....
  



No comments: