Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast & Pumpkin Pies

Evan, Cullen, and Chris.

Cullen's group. :)

Since I'm one of the (two) Stewardship parents for both boys' classrooms, I spent the whole day at the school today. Cullen's class made (five) pumpkin pies for the local homeless shelter. As you can tell, Cullen enjoyed it. Each grade does several Stewardship projects during the school year, to teach the children to give back to the community. This was the first one for Cullen's class. As the Stewardship parent, I organize and "run" each one.


my little Pilgrim :)

Today Finn's class had a Thanksgiving Feast. It was a full Thanksgiving meal and delicious! It was catered by a local company (parishioners). The 3 year olds sang a cute song and led us in a blessing. :) It was so sweet. Finn really enjoyed it. Again, as the Stewardship parent, I had to help organize and run this too. Busy day!!

No comments: