Thursday, December 17, 2009

mischief

Finn randomly turns the Christmas tree
on and off throughout the day.

Awesome! Now he can climb onto kitchen tables.

Our little Finn-Finn sure can find trouble. I swear this kid gets into so much more than Cullen ever did! I guess Cullen was always where the action was (around people), Finn sneaks off and makes his own action.
On Sunday, when Cullen was opening his birthday presents, I asked Sean... "Where's Finn?" We hear a noise in the kitchen that suspiciously sounds like the napkin holder-- on the kitchen table. I stand up to check to find Finn STANDING on the kitchen table banging the napkin holder on the table. Awesome.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

But how could you be mad at that cute little face?! :) Easy for Aunt CoCo to say, I guess!

This Aldridge Family said...

You do such a great job updating your blog- I love it! Both boys have mischievious looking, but very cute, faces!! What fun!