Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cullen is 3



getting ready to make their dinosaurs


Cullen and Honey

We celebrated Cullen's 3rd birthday on Sunday. We went to the T-Rex Cafe where Cullen celebrated with a Transformers cake, picked out and made his own dinosaur, dug up bones and explored in a cave. Cullen loved spending his day with family; I was thankful too, we don't get to celebrate too many special occasions with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. There was one big void though, Cullen told me he missed Daddy while we were driving to the party.

I can't believe my big boy is three! Cullen is a very happy kid, full of life, and has more spunk than he knows what to do with. We are very blessed having Cullen in our life. He will (and does) give us a run for our money, but that is where wonderful memories are made. We love you Cullen!

1 comment:

terry mccaffery said...

I think everyone had a great time at Cullen's Bday I am so sorry I couldn't be there with you Cullen I love you Lot and LOts Gramdma McCaffery